Privacy and the management and protection of personal information are becoming critical issues due to the exponential growth of the use of technology in business and the concomitant ease of dissemination of information.Paired with the current flurry of legislative reform around privacy and the protection of personal information this is an issue business cannot fail to ignore.
The team at Dingley Marshall understands the complexities of privacy regulation and assists many local and multinational companies to manage legal, regulatory and operational risk.
We have experience in a wide range of privacy and data protection issues including
- drafting privacy policies
- web site data collection and storage policies
- cross border data flows
- regulatory restrictions on outsourcing of data processing
- record retention requirements
- use of personally identifiable information
- assistance with data leakage prevention and ISO 27000 security standard compliance