Dingley Marshall has commercial lawyers who are experienced in dealing with a wide range of Intellectual Property (IP) issues.
We focus on the transactional and advisory aspects of IP, and partner with specialist IP registration and dispute attorneys to assist with the more technical aspects of managing IP, ensuring a seamless service experience.
Examples of our services include:
- technology licences
- franchising agreements
- domain name disputes
- trademark registration and enforcement
- copyright enforcement
- copyright-based agreements with a particular focus on information technology
- risk assessment of and due diligence related to IP in any merger or corporate acquisition
- domain name, trademark and branding interplay
- patents and registered designs
- maximization and commercialization of IP assets