While Attorneys have traditionally assisted only with the negotiation and settling of agreements, clients are becoming increasingly aware of the need to keep track of the plethora of contracts that are inevitably generated in the course of any business.Dingley Marshall boasts expertise in high-end contract management, and can assist clients in all aspects of the field. Our solution allows clients to centralise all contracts in a single electronic repository which is searchable and reportable.
Such a solution for example reminds stakeholders of renewal and price indexation dates, and allows for quick and easy access to contract copies by authorised personnel.
A typical contract management engagement could include:
- Audit of existing contracts
- Configuration of contract lifecycle management (CLM) software
- Capture of existing contracts on CLM software
- Training and handover of solution to client OR
- Ongoing management of contract repository