Candidate Attorney – Claremont
Dingley Marshall are looking to hire a candidate attorney. The correct person will:
- Have a good command of written English;
- Preferably have a postgrad LLB;
- Be interested in litigation and technology;
- Have excellent communications skills and confidence when speaking to clients, colleagues and parties on the other side of the deal;
- Have a strong attention to detail;
- Have their own transport and driver’s license;
- Be solution driven;
- A police clearance certificate will be required before a job is offered; and
- Be able to identify when they need assistance either in terms of capacity or understanding a particular matter.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Applications to include a motivation letter, copy of academic transcript and CV to be sent to Heidi Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org