Commercial Attorney – Cape Town
We are looking for a specialised commercial attorney with a minimum of 6 PQE to assist us with legal commercial matters who is looking for part-time employment with flexible working hours.
The correct person will:
- Be independent and able to work alone;
- Have a good command of written English;
- Have a proven background in commercial law and law of contract;
- Have excellent negotiation and communications skills and confidence when speaking to clients, colleagues and parties on the other side of the deal;
- Have an analytical ability and strong attention to detail;
- Have good general commercial awareness and be able to quickly grasp an understanding of how individual businesses operate so as to understand a client’s business and provide them with relevant and real advice;
- Be solution driven;
- Be confident when confronting something they haven’t done before; and
- Be able to identify when they need assistance either in terms of capacity or understanding a particular matter.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Applications to include a motivation letter and CV to be sent to Heidi Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org